South African Models

I ran into a couple of really pretty models from South Africa the other day including Lieschen Botes, Jenna Pieterson, Dominique Pike, Tanit Phoenix, Kerry McGregor and Roxy Ingram.

So I thought I'd browse my collection and the web to see what else this country down south has available. Couple things I noticed. South African girls seem more prudish than other models. In other words very little nudity to be found anywhere. They also seem very hard to find. Which means one of two things. They're either not very popular in the worlds modeling scene which is hard to imagine as some of these girls are very hot. Or they simply don't have a very large fan base of collectors scanning in their pics. I'd call on all South African hot blooded men to put an end to this then and start scanning these luscious ladies.

 

So here in some order of hotness (my personal taste) is an overview of my favorite south African models (mainly non-nude)

Starting with the hottest

 

Roxy Ingram

Roxy Ingram1  Roxy Ingram2

 

Jenna Pietersen

Jenna Pietersen1  Jenna Pietersen2

 

Lieschen Botes

lieschen2  lieschen1

 

Liza Botha

liza-botha-1  liza-botha-2

Tanit Phoenix

tanit_phoenix1  tanit2

 

Kerry McGregor

kerry1 kerrymcgregor25

 

 

Gerda-Marie Mare

gerda2  gerda1

 

Lorraine van Wijk (wyk)

lorr  lorr2

Comments

Popular Posts