Kim Smith Megapost

Kimberly Kay Smith (born March 3, 1983 in Odessa, Texas) is an American actress/model.
She has appeared in the films Catwoman and Van Wilder as well as modeled  for Victoria's Secret and Guess?

Whereas there are no really explicit or actual nude or naked shots (save one) of her there are a few see-through and plenty of really hot shots of her. 
Besides, she's so beautiful I wouldn't mind spending some time alone with her :-)

I've added a few of my favorite shots of here below and you can find ore by following the link at the end.

0051

 


I've also added some Kim Smith wallpapers for you to enjoy (non-nude)

My collection of various Kim Smith Pics can be found here

Almost every Kim smith photo ever found on the web can be found here

and some great videos as well such as

  

Last pictures

Comments

Popular Posts